Dandelion Villas, strictly following the principles of personal data protection provided by relevant laws and international conventions, will not make any unlawful and unlicensed use of the information you have entered. Our company in no way reveals, publishes, sells, exchanges personal information and information you trust us. Exceptionally, your personal data may be disclosed by the company, subject always to the statutory procedure when required by a Public Authority, a court, etc. You may also, at any time, make any changes to the personal information you have given us limit or cancel the use of any of these items by completing the relevant online form.
The types of personal data that we collect include:
• Your first name, last name, email address, phone number and home
• Company name, VAT number and other tax information.
Profession in case of invoice
• Guest stay data, including date of arrival and departure, special
requests made, observations about your service preferences
(including room preferences, facilities or any other services used);
• Data you provide regarding your marketing preferences or in the
course of participating in surveys, contests or promotional offers;
You may always choose what personal data (if any) you wish to provide to us. If you choose not to provide certain details, however, some of your transactions with us may be impacted.
Why we collect and share your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
• Reservations: We use your personal data to complete and
administer your online reservation.
• Customer service: We use your personal data to provide customer
• Guest reviews: We may use your contact data to invite you by email
to write a guest review after your stay. This can help other travellers
to choose the accommodation that suits them best. If you submit a
guest review, your review may be published on our website.
• Marketing activities: We also use your data for marketing activities,
as permitted by law.
• Other communications: There may be other times when we get in
touch by email, by post, by phone or by texting you, depending on
the contact data you share with us. There could be a number of
reasons for this:
– We may need to respond to and handle requests you have made.
– If you have not finalized a reservation online, we may email you a
reminder to continue with your reservation. We believe that this
additional service is useful to you because it allows you to carry on
with a reservation without having to search for the
accommodation again or fill in all the reservation details from
– When you use our services, we may send you a questionnaire or
invite you to provide a review about your experience with our
website. We believe that this additional service is useful to you and
to us as we will be able to improve our website based on your
• Legal and compliance: In certain cases, we need to use the
information provided, which may include personal data, to handle
and resolve legal disputes or complaints, for regulatory
investigations and compliance, or to enforce agreement(s) or to
comply with lawful requests from law enforcement insofar as it is
required by law.
• Security, fraud detection and prevention: We use the information,
which may include personal data, in order to prevent fraud and
other illegal or infringing activities. We also use this information to
investigate and detect fraud
• Improving our services: Finally, we use personal data for analysis
purposes. This is in the context of our pursuit of improving our
services and user experience as well as improving the functionality
and quality of our online travel services.
If we use automated means to process personal data which produces legal effects or significantly affects you, we will implement suitable measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms, including the right to obtain human intervention.